top quality newest technology 3D test machine for skin analyzer-M-A106
- Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
Skin Analizer Machine
- Product name:
Facial Skin Analysis Equipment
Windows XP or windows 7
- Supply Ability:
- 10000 Set/Sets per Month
- Packaging Details
- Standard export carton case with foam inside for protecting
Guangzhou Max Beauty Co.,Ltd
*top quality newest technology 3D test machine for skin analyzer-M-A106
|Illumination (RGB)||8,800 lux|
|Fluorescent tube life||9000 h|
|Color temperature||7200 K|
|CPU/ Pentium 4||1 .8G H z|
|Computer & Monitor||OS: Windows 10 or Windows 7|
|Hard Disk Space||120GB|
|Power Device Electrical motor||48.5*44*50 cm|
|Camera||1:1.7”CCD Digital Camera|
|Electrical Requirement||AC 220V±10% 50Hz|
|Monitor 1280X800 pixels resolution with Power cart||AC in 220v (or 110v Switch able)|
|Environment Temperature||10-35 °C|
Testing step&Test report:
*Application of skin analyzer
1. Skin Irregularities: Skin irregularities that appear on the surface of the skin – freckles, visible sun damage, capillaries or vascular irritation.
2. Wrinkles: A result of the aging process and are most common around the eyes and mouth. Use Age Defense line and Fabulous Eye Cream to support collagen and elastin production.
3. Texture: High and low points of the skin. blue points show skin indentations; the yellow areas are raised points.
4. Pores: Small openings dispersed throughout the skin. Use Gel Cleansers and Peels to minimize appearance.
5. UV Spots: Sun damage and spots on the surface and in the deep layers of the skin.
6. Skin Discolorations: Skin discolorations including shadowing under the eyes, moles, hyperpigmentation and overall tone.
7. Vascular Areas: Redness caused by broken capillaries, inflammation, or the aftermath of breakouts.
8. P-Bacteria and Oil: Porphyrins (natural bacteria on the skin) that can become impacted in the pores and can cause breakouts.Use Clear Skin Cleanser and Clear Skin Clarifying Pads to minimize P-Bacteria and combat breakouts.